Los Angeles, California, United States Full time
We are seeking a highly analytical, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Data Analyst.
As a Data Analyst, you have a knack for problem solving, are passionate about leveraging data and insights to drive key business outcomes, and are skilled in cutting through the noise to deliver value. We’re looking for somebody who is highly curious and skeptical, and as a result doesn’t accept things as they are. You play a key role on the Product & Operations team, ensuring our clients and operations team are equipped with high quality campaign data reports and workflows that meet their needs.
You possess strong attention to detail and will stop at nothing to leave no stone unturned; you have an eye for process and improvement while always seeking efficiency; you have excellent time management skills and like to take immediate action when tasks come through and above all - your motivation comes from within: you are an independent self-starter that feels accomplished by helping and doing an awesome job!
This is an internal role that is responsible for the delivery and optimization of business critical reporting deliverables owed to our clients and internal team. The Data Analyst will have the opportunity to learn from and grow with a dynamic, hard-working, and tight-knit team.
- Maintain reporting systems, including databases, tools, and connections
- Create custom metrics in reporting dashboards for clients and internal operations stakeholders
- Setup new data feeds in reporting tools when new products are offered
- Automate current manual data upload processes
- Perform quality assurance on data feeds, metrics, etc
- Troubleshoot and diagnose reporting issues
- Rethink or make recommendations on improvements to current processes, tools, and platforms
- Consult on areas of uncertainty to promote optimal use of data
- 4-6 Years experience in advertising, management information systems, finance, econometrics, statistics, or similar
- Experience creating end to end reporting workflows with both internal and external users
- Land data products with internal and external stakeholders including preparing how to operationalize the data products, measure the impact of the data products and enable users
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc
- Knowledge of suitable data analytic processes
- Capacity to train staff in foundational data entry techniques
- Ability to create, update, and share databases
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Attentive and considerate team player
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, dynamic environment
- Ability to legally work in the United States
- Experience with R, and Python a plus
- Strong interest in the Digital Media/Advertising space
- Experience and knowledge of Amazon Marketing Cloud
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- The ability to influence process improvements that scale broadly, while inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Understanding of digital media ad serving, technology, and associated terminology
There’s life at work and life outside of work- we’d like to improve both.
We always have been remote and always will be remote. We believe you should have the opportunity to spend more time with your kids, work at your favorite coffee shop (on us, of course), and play your favorite playlists however loud you need to get your work done. We’re all built differently and have different needs in different places. We celebrate this diversity at Revive and do everything we can to empower our teammates.
A Rocket Ship
We are built on unfair advantages. Through our deep relationships, platform development, and top-notch talent and culture, the only thing slowing us down is preconceived notions. We know there are better ways of doing business than conventional methods and our rapid growth is backing it up.
High Empathy, No-Ego Over-Achievers
The cat's out of the bag: Our secret sauce is our people. Our people facilitate every client interaction with empathy, make impact-driving decisions for our business, and come ready to support one another every day. If you have heart, hunger, and humility, you may be the best person to fill the next seat on our rocket ship.
The Elevator Pitch
Revive Media unlocks growth by delivering simplicity, transparency, and quality interactions to digital advertising. We specialize in OTT and e-commerce advertising across Amazon Fire TV, Roku TV, IMDbTV, Twitch, and the open web.